Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally!!

Okay, so I finally got my computer back from the man who was repairing it!! Whoop!! Thankfully I didn't lose any information and it was not too expensive...well at least not for me...my Dad might disagree. So I have my stuff back now and I was able to post a picture finally!! This is a picture I took with a friend through the sunroof of my car. I think it is pretty awesome. It is a great picture of the beautiful blue skies we have hear in Texas. Summer session one is almost over. I have my final Monday. I am just ready for it to be over. I am pretty sure I won't get credit for it b/c my grade won't be high enough. Oh well. Life happens. Today during the practical in lab, I just wanted to get a magic eraser on the cabinets and the backslash. They were stained from all the crap they go through and it was driving me crazy. Okay, so I love Michael Buble's music. He is definately happy music! Anyway, I have to go to work!! Have an amazing holiday weekend...

No comments: