Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturday Mornings :)

Good Morning! :) I just want to say how much I absolutely love Saturdays and Saturday mornings are the best part of Saturdays. I love that I can sleep until ten and then get up and lounge. Everyday should be a Saturday. Saturdays are the break from life that everyone is always looking for. Saturday mornings are life as it was meant to be. I used to have a job (for about 18 months) where I had to work EVERY Saturday and it nearly killed me. I firmly believe that no one should have to work on Saturday, unless they want to. (I'm not sure I know of too many people other than over achievers who actually want to work on Saturdays). Even now when I have a job that I absolutely love, I am really crazy about my job, I live for Saturdays. Now, it isn't so much my job that makes me itch for Saturdays, it is mostly school and the feeling that I will never finish. I can not wait until I graduate so that when I go to work I am at work and when I am at home I am at home. Now I go to school then to work and then come home and study and do homework. When I graduate I will go to work and then come home and be done. The most that I might bring home is some papers to grade. And I don't really forsee that as being a heavy burden. I am so excited about starting life in the real world. I am just looking for it to actually start. Anyway, for now, I hang onto to Saturday mornings...
Have a great day

No comments: