Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Monday, June 18, 2007
And I really love hearing you say "Arrgh...matey"
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
I am thankful for their wives who are willing to invest in me, to teach me what it is to be a Godly wife. I am thankful that their husbands allow them to take time to invest in college students like me. What a blessing!!
So happy Father's Day!!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Anyway, all this rain has made me think about the things that I love so much that bring out the inner child in me, so I thought I would make a list.
- The Christmas Season, especially the lights
- School Supplies and the beginning of school in the fall
- Snuggling up in bed with warm blankets and comfy pillows
On the other side of things, I had one of those moments the other day when I thought "I can't possibly be old enough to be grown up." I still feel like I should be in high school, thank goodness I am not. So this is a list of things that make me feel "grown up".
- Looking at my wallet and seeing things like my drivers license that says I am no longer a minor, my checkbook, credit/debit cards and having a legitimate reason for these things.
- Having more than 1 key on my key ring...(do you remember the days when you carried a key chain that only held the key to your parent's house?)
- going to the mail box and finding, among other things, bills.
- Never having enough time to get everything done...according to Jenn and Heather, this will never get better....
- Watching things like the Little Mermaid that I was addicted to when I was little and realizing that they are 20 yrs. old.
Now you've read my lists I want to know what yours are!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
- It's rain!!! So fun and relaxing. (too bad I didn't get a nap...rainy day naps are the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!)
- Today, I left work and it was raining!! Normally a walk across campus in the POURING rain without an umbrella would not be on my list of fun things to do. But, today, I didn't have class at the end of my walk, I was going home!! So getting wet was okay!! It was so fun to walk in the rain and goof off. It was magnificent!! Something I highly recommend if you aren't on your way to class.
- Due to the rain there was a severe thunderstorm warning and I got to stay home!!! (just kidding Jenn!! I love you!!)
I hope you got some rain today to enjoy!!
Saturday, June 09, 2007
I know what my brother needs, above all else, is to be saved. Please pray with me for that regardless. Please pray that I can be joyful with my brother and family through this. Pray that I can love them and be Christ to them.