Today I need to practice being thankful, so here's a list:
1. Jesus died for me. Best gift ever. By far.
2. Last night's Operation Christmas Child party was AMAZING!! I loved having so many wonderful ladies over! :)
3. Thanksgiving is just around the corner. A break is in sight!! Praise the Lord.
4. I have great roomies
5. There is a wonderful family by the name of Bacak that I know!!!
6. My room is Tiffany blue. Excitement.
7. There is a Christmas tree up in my living room!
8. I am going to get to see two of my most favorite people in the whole world over the upcoming break!!
9. I got to sleep in today.
10. I am still wearing pajamas.
11. Gilmore girls are great.
12. What I like about you is really funny. And reminds me of Heather. (Double bonus - so many laughs)
13. I love red toe nails.
14. School will end someday. And I have the priviledge of going to school. So many don't get that.
15. It will be snowing in Boston soon. I will definately be dreaming about that A LOT.