Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thankful List

Today I need to practice being thankful, so here's a list:

1. Jesus died for me. Best gift ever. By far.

2. Last night's Operation Christmas Child party was AMAZING!! I loved having so many wonderful ladies over! :)

3. Thanksgiving is just around the corner. A break is in sight!! Praise the Lord.

4. I have great roomies

5. There is a wonderful family by the name of Bacak that I know!!!

6. My room is Tiffany blue. Excitement.

7. There is a Christmas tree up in my living room!

8. I am going to get to see two of my most favorite people in the whole world over the upcoming break!!

9. I got to sleep in today.

10. I am still wearing pajamas.

11. Gilmore girls are great.

12. What I like about you is really funny. And reminds me of Heather. (Double bonus - so many laughs)

13. I love red toe nails.

14. School will end someday. And I have the priviledge of going to school. So many don't get that.

15. It will be snowing in Boston soon. I will definately be dreaming about that A LOT.

No comments: