Monday, August 21, 2006

I do still exist...

So, since moving on the 10th and 11th, my life has been a bit chaotic. Saturday was my birthday!! Whoop for birthdays!! I really have been wanting to get on and write but the internet issue is still yet to be worked out in our apartment. :( Things have been okay so far with my roommate. I like how my room turned out now that it is decorated. It is way cute. I could not believe the amount of stuff that I had to send home. There was tons of stuff. Those were two completely crazy days.
School starts exactly one week from today and I must say that I do not feel prepared for the commencement of yet another semester. My current explination is that the closer graduation gets, the further away it seems. I don't know if you have ever experienced anything like it...It is extremely frustrating. It is like the classes that I have completed don't even exist, and all that matters is what I have yet to do. GRRRR.
Saturdat I am having a party to celebrate the fact that I am finally 21. I deserve it. And, it is the last Saturday before the beginning of the semester, so I decided that a party was definately in order. Anyway, I need to go...Have a great evening!!

No comments: