Monday, August 28, 2006

School has started...Again....

So school started again today. I must say, again, that they closer to graduating I get, the further away it seems. It has definitely started to seem to be the "unattainable". It is very frustrating. I can not express in words how strongly I wish to finish. SOON. I will love being done but leaving Cami and Gage will definitely break my heart into a million pieces.

Saturday I had my "official" birthday party. It was great. There were 12 people and we had an amazing time. I felt very loved. I enjoyed having all the people I like hanging out with there with me. It was special.

Okay, so let me tell you how much I am wanting to be in Boston today...A LOT. Um yeah, that is pretty much the extended forecast for the foreseeable future.

I think this semester is going to be really busy. REALLY BUSY. I am exhausted just thinking about the craziness in store. On that note, I am going to bed. Sweetest dreams.

No comments: