Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Break and catch up posting...

It is finally spring break people!!! How wonderful is that? I know it is closer to over than beginning, but still it is spring break!! That is something to rejoice about!! So yay for spring break!!

In the most exciting news I have had recently, I made a GOOD grade on my latest accounting test!! That is totally a miracle from the Lord. I went up three whole letter grades from my first test. Totally amazing!!

Summer is coming up!! Aside from the impending massive amounts of summer school, I am really looking forward to that...except for the incredibly high Texas temperatures. And it's looking like I'm gonna be around CS for quite a bit longer...so get excited...

I am getting sleepy now, so I will (once again) put of posting what I have been meaning to post for months. Happy Spring Break!!

No comments: