Sunday, April 01, 2007

Meet the Robinsons

Friday I went to go see Meet the Robinsons with Emma and Jax. It was great fun. The movie was in 3-D. We got goofy looking 3-D glasses to wear. It was great fun. Emma and Jax were amazed at how the glasses made things "come to me" according to Emma. I had to laugh at them repeatedly putting on and taking off their glasses to see the difference. As we were walking into the theatre Jax kept asking for his bugglegum. Too cute. Then afterwards, Jax told Jenn "the movie was wrong" (refering to the bluriness without the glasses!) I love these kids, they are so great!! The movie was great and of course, my favorite part was the dinosaur saying "I have a big head and little arms" So great!! I laughed and laughed. I highly recommend this movie! I will definately be buying it when it comes out on DVD.

No comments: