Tuesday, May 08, 2007

IT IS FINISHED!!! ( or it will be soon!!!)

In the words of Jesus, "IT IS FINISHED"!!!! So exciting!! The spring semester is over!! I am so super excited about this. I just can't tell you how thankful I am. I wondered if I would ever make it. This has been a LONG semester. There were a LOT of great things in this semester (LH of course and her hands and then the Bacaks, and Jenn and the Bacaks...oh yeah, did I mention the Bacaks?, and I have some great girls to live with next year!) But, school almost "done me in" (Audrey Hepburn reference) this year. I think I had senioritis early and I suck at math people!!! But it is over now!! I want to celebrate!! If you want to help, or join the celebration, let me know!! We will hang out and celebrate a short release from the dullness of college!! If you are already done with college, then just be happy for me! Let's celebrate!!!

No comments: