Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The World's Greatest Mentor's Birthday!!!

Today is Jenn's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Jenn!! I am so excited that I get to be here and spend time with you on your birthday. I value you and you wisdom and friendship so so very much. I am so thankful that you have taken me into your home, your family, and your life. Out of all my experience and memories of College Station so far, this is by far the thing I treasure most. I am thankful that you let me love on your kids and learn by watching you. You are truly invaluable to me. I can't imagine having to live without seeing you practically everyday, ever again. I that will be the hardest part of moving to Boston...I know it will break my heart. So for now, I am just going to be glad that I am here, that I get to be part of the Bacak world. Jenn I love you so much, and am so thankful for you!! Happy Birthday!!

No comments: