Anyway, all this rain has made me think about the things that I love so much that bring out the inner child in me, so I thought I would make a list.
- The Christmas Season, especially the lights
- School Supplies and the beginning of school in the fall
- Snuggling up in bed with warm blankets and comfy pillows
On the other side of things, I had one of those moments the other day when I thought "I can't possibly be old enough to be grown up." I still feel like I should be in high school, thank goodness I am not. So this is a list of things that make me feel "grown up".
- Looking at my wallet and seeing things like my drivers license that says I am no longer a minor, my checkbook, credit/debit cards and having a legitimate reason for these things.
- Having more than 1 key on my key ring...(do you remember the days when you carried a key chain that only held the key to your parent's house?)
- going to the mail box and finding, among other things, bills.
- Never having enough time to get everything done...according to Jenn and Heather, this will never get better....
- Watching things like the Little Mermaid that I was addicted to when I was little and realizing that they are 20 yrs. old.
Now you've read my lists I want to know what yours are!