Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Pirate Jax!!

Happy Birthday to the most awesome pirate I know!


Jax, you are so much fun! Watching you grow up is such a blessing and a gift from God. I love seeing your enthuisasm and love of adventure. Watching you have fun is so much fun for me. I love that you and Emma are always excited when I watch a movie with you.

I love that you do crazy random fun things like playing with the waterhose on the trampoline...right after it rained...

(This a picture of Jax holding a random frozen corn dog from off the garage floor...who knows?)

And I really love hearing you say "Arrgh...matey"

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Bacak said...

Amanda,
You're so sweet! I love the way you love my kids!!! You are a wonderful part of our lives!
jenn