Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day. Happy Father's Day to my Dad. Last night I sat in church and listened to Butch talk about what a Godly man is. I am so thankful for LH and that everyday the men at LH are striving to bring up more Godly men. I am thankful for all the men who I get to see seeking God's will on how to be better husbands and fathers. I am thankful that because of their example, I know that such men do exist. I am thankful that because of their examples I know what standards to have for a future husband.
I am thankful for their wives who are willing to invest in me, to teach me what it is to be a Godly wife. I am thankful that their husbands allow them to take time to invest in college students like me. What a blessing!!
So happy Father's Day!!

No comments: