Thursday, June 14, 2007

Rain!!!

I love rain!!! It is one of those things I can't get enough of (unless I have to walk across campus). Today my love of rain is threefold.
  1. It's rain!!! So fun and relaxing. (too bad I didn't get a nap...rainy day naps are the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!)
  2. Today, I left work and it was raining!! Normally a walk across campus in the POURING rain without an umbrella would not be on my list of fun things to do. But, today, I didn't have class at the end of my walk, I was going home!! So getting wet was okay!! It was so fun to walk in the rain and goof off. It was magnificent!! Something I highly recommend if you aren't on your way to class.
  3. Due to the rain there was a severe thunderstorm warning and I got to stay home!!! (just kidding Jenn!! I love you!!)

I hope you got some rain today to enjoy!!

No comments: