Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rain...

It rained again today. It was nice. So I have recently begun to realize that "adult life" is beginning. I have started thinking about things like life insurance and savings. Things that my parents took care of until now. Thankfully I don't have to worry about medical insurance or car insurance yet, but I will within a few years. No, I don't currently have a life insurance policy (my parents have one for me) but I have started to realize building my savings is important. Life is a lot of big choices. How do you ever know for sure that you have made THE right choice? Not just a good choice, but the best possible choice? I don't know. I have only felt absolutely certain of that twice.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

okay, i found out that my parents have 2 life insurance policies on me and both of my siblings...how wierd is that...