Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday ramblings....

Hi! It is Saturday!! Yea!! So I must say, I am having a horrible time with my math 142 class...I feel like I am drowning. It is good to get that out finally but still hasn't solved the problem. :( Sad Day. As a "future educator" I am most definitely a History/Lit person. I basically really struggle with math and don't find science pleasant in the least. It just doesn't completely click, I can never remember it, for some reason. I don't know why. I am not an unintelligent person. I am not DaVinci or Einstein, and I doubt that I would qualify for a membership in MENSA; but I am not stupid. So, it completely discourages and frustrates me that I can't "get" math....Yahhhhhh... So this morning I once more played the role of "stand-in parent" and took Cami to gymnastics at the Flip-Flop Factory. It wasn't bad. And Steve payed me very well for getting up early and taking her. That was nice. I am enjoying fall. It has been really nice so far...it has come at the most opportune moment for me too. And, of course, it makes me constantly think of Boston (as if I don't anyway...) Okay, seriously it is ridiculous how long it takes me and the majority of my friends to come up with some place to eat...I mean come on....It has been 30 mins since we started discussing this and still haven't made a decision...Moving on... So sometime this week I am going to be calling a lady from the BTR. I am excited and a bit nervous too. I hope I can remember all of the things I want to ask and get some helpful information in return. I really want this to work out. You know, now that I think about it, there are a lot of things in my life that I really want to work out. That is what I like about being 21. There is a life full of possibilities in front of me. I have the opportunity to see things work themselves out right in front of me. I like that. I just need to learn a bit of patience to make the journey more enjoyable. Have a great weekend.

No comments: