Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Break!!!!

It is Spring Break!!! Whoop for that! I cannot tell you the joy this brings to my heart. A whole week away from the craziness of textbooks, tests, mean professors, pointless assignments....the whole educational experience. I must admit that I do miss having a routine, but it was OH SO NICE to lay in bed (almost) all morning. Not having to get up and go to work and then class means that tomorrow I can sleep late and then go visit Target and other fun errands! What a nice change. I am so thankful for this break. I got to go to the library yesterday!!! I was so excited. Reading is my passion, but I can't allow myself the luxury during semesters because I will put off doing important things to read for pleasure. I can not tell you how nice it was to walk into the library and know that I really did have time to read books, and that I didn't have to walk in feeling guilty or drive by dreaming about all the lovely books inside that I am not reading. This is so much better! On top of all this greatness, I have gotten to spend some time with the fabulous Bacaks, which has been great. Oh yeah, I got to go home and see the parents and one of my brothers too. Spring Break is the greatest!!!

P.S. I hope your break was good too!

2 comments:

Jennifer Bacak said...

We Bacaks were THRILLED to have time with you this Spring Break too!!!
jenn

Amanda said...

You were definately the highlight of my break!!!