Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hello Saturday!!

Good Morning! I am extremely happy to report that last night went incredibly well. Hannah was basically perfect. The evening was a piece of cake. And, the Rangers and the Red Sox both won with five run leads. Yea boys!! So basically, my perfect day did end perfectly. And I got paid for my time...All in all it was really good. I got home late and stayed up for a bit expecting to sleep late this morning. Unfortunately, after seven thirty, my sleep was really light and I fully woke up at nine thirty. I know that there are people out there that would roll their eyes at me and think about how incredibly pathetic I am...(especially since I am still wearing my robe...) but, I don't mind too much. As I have said before, Saturday mornings are life as it was intended. Saturday mornings are what gets me through the rest of the week. Anyway, I wanted to talk for a bit and I have. I hope that you have a great day.

No comments: