Saturday, July 29, 2006

Pink!!! Gotta love it. Okay, so the count down has begun. This morning when I woke up, I had exactly 12 full days until I begin moving. Tomorrow I will have 11. This move seems to be quickly approaching and I am not ready!!! I know the move will go smoothly, but my mind has been on this for so long that the anticipation is getting dangerous. I am just ready for it to be over with. I want to be moved and settled and move on (no pun intended).
So I burned my hand on Wednesday taking lunch out of the oven. It hurts. So today, the first day I have gone without bandages, I got the bright idea to carry all of the groceries in at once. In my defense, it was only like 7 bags. So of course I load up and then have to pull them off my hands/arms when I finally get it. Now, common sense should have told me to take my time with the burn on my hand. Of course though, I didn't listen. I yanked the bags off and pulled a couple of chunks of burned skin off in the process. OWWWW!! I was not happy. I just hope it doesn't some how get infected. Although as much effort as I put into preventing that, hopefully it won't.
I have a really cute story from yesterday at work. One of the classes, (my 2nd favorite class), was doing a camping unit this week. As a treat for Friday, they made smores. This was all done safely I assure you. So these 3 year olds are sitting around eating smores. You can not imagine how adorable they were. Needless to say they were covered in chocolate and marshmallows. It was so sweet. They were funny!! anyway, I just had to share. I mean sweet, adorable 3 yr olds covered in smores is definately a warm fuzzy. Have a great night.

No comments: