Saturday, September 23, 2006

Roommate complaints...

Complaints I am lodging against my roommate:

  • She is eating my food (without asking or bothering to letting me know)
  • She is drinking my bottled water (again without asking or letting me know)
  • She is coming in my room and borrowing what she pleases when I am not here (without asking)
  • She is always giving me way more information that I care to have
  • She asked me for money....which is completely unacceptable.....
  • She can never turn anything off...the coffee maker, the tv, all the lights in the house....because of this, our electric bill was 300 dollars this month....
  • When she borrows (without asking) my dvds, she doesn't hesitate to open the ones that even I haven't watched (the ones still wrapped in plastic)....
  • Her stupid cat has fleas
  • She feeds her stupid cat tuna and it smells up the WHOLE house and then she just leaves it sitting out for days...so disgusting....
  • She expected me to pay for utilities that she incured before I moved in....I won that one....
  • She walks around naked and seems to find it impossible to shut her door when changing...
  • When I first moved in and her boyfriend came over, she "banished" me to my room....
  • I have no room in the panty or the refrigerator or the freezer...apparently since she lived here a year before I moved in, I am not entitled to any space for food storage, but she, however, is more than welcome to my food....
  • She ALWAYS has laundry in the washer, dryer, and on top of both...and I do mean at ALL
    times.... therefore doing laundry is a total insanity...
  • She recently spilled BRIGHT PINK nail polish on our white carpet and doesn't care to try and clean it....so we now have hideous bright pink carpet...
  • She thinks that personal maintance, such as buffing her heels and scraping the bottoms of her feet in the middle of our living room carpet is perfectly acceptable...

    That is all for now....

No comments: