Monday, November 06, 2006

This stinks...

So I come home tonight after a LONG day (school, school, work, substitue parenting) and turn on my tv for some background noise while I do homework. Things are great for like ten minutes and then my tv goes mute. I figure it is an issue with my cable and it will fix itself in a bit and continue to work. After fifteen minutes I realize it still has not come back on and that there is no sound on any of the channels. Turning off the tv sounds good. Until it doesn't come back on...so now, there is not only no sound, but no picture....I have had the tv for a year give or take a month....AAARRRGGGHHHH. Apparently I will be going to buy a new tv soon...or asking my parents to go buy one...Stink!!

I think I am probably most upset by this "event" due to the fact that I am not feeling well and was really looking forward to taking some benadryl and watching a movie in bed before falling into the drug induced coma. Sad.

No comments: