Wednesday, November 15, 2006

what?

I didn’t think I would every truly be at a loss for words. Until now. I am completely bewildered and don’t know what to think. This morning I got a message from someone I used to be close to but haven’t spoken to in over a year. Someone I never really expected to talk to ever again. I am shocked. I don’t really understand. Why now, why today? Why this morning? What changed? I wasn’t enough before why would I be now? I am so confused. I don’t understand why this is happening. What made her want to suddenly apologize and try and make things right? Is she just playing some kind of joke on me? Is she only doing this because someone else, like her parents, her sister or her fiancée, said she should? How do I know it is real and genuine? How can I trust her after so long? I am so completely blown away by this sudden communication that I truly am befuddled. I know that sounds stupid, but it is true…I just don’t know.

To end, I just want to say that it is amazing how much better time with friends can make you feel!! Yea! The rest of my night is going to be devoted to math....

No comments: