Monday, November 13, 2006

Why are some people idiots??

A prime example for this is my roommate. She has no common sense. Really. I know she is in college, but she is just dumb. I look at her when she talks and wonder, "do you know what is coming out of your mouth? Do you know how stupid you are making yourself sound??" AHHHHHHHHH!! There are really no words to express my frustration. This are what I can express now...
1. leaving coffee in the coffee maker until it molds and I find it is DISGUSTING and INEXCUSABLE.

2. bring a pet that I am allergic to into the house is not okay.

3. Don't leave wet clothes in the washer for long periods of time...they get NASTY and other people need to use the machine...

and finally...
4. STUPID if it is cold outside, OF COURSE the air condition isn't going to run, which will OF COURSE lower the electricity bill.

She is such a genius. I don't think I have met many people with her level, or lack thereof, of understanding...seriously. Use your brain that is why God gave it to you.

Moving on. I went shopping today!! Whoop!! New clothes are always great. I am loving that Christmas is getting so close!! Have a great day!!

No comments: