Sunday, November 05, 2006

Thoughts on the weekend...

Okay so this weekend was crazy...
My thoughts are...
1. Yea! I got to wear my new scarf on Friday!!
2. I am also excited about having gotten a haircut on Friday!
3. I am not excited about the small tidbit of hair that fell into my right eye and caused major problems...
4. Christmas shopping!!...Enough said!!!
5. Exhaustion!!
6. I hate it when creepy salesmen hit on you...
7. I love my Mom, but I am not so fond of the cold or whatever she gave me over the weekend...

All in all, it was a good weekend. I was glad to go home and see my Mom and youngest brother, although I wish I could have seen my Dad (Opening weekend is a standing appointment however...). So, now I am tired after driving the four hours back to CS in the rain and yuck. I hope you have an amazing week!!

No comments: