Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's Justus' Birthday!!

Something wonderful happened today!! A sweet boy that I love SO MUCH turned 3!!! I can not believe that this sign doing, pop eating,firetruck loving genius is three!!
Isn't he beautiful?? I have loved getting to see Justus grow exponentially in so many ways in the last 9 months. The first time he said Amanda to me, I was so excited I almost cried. It was so beautiful.

I love that when I see Justus away from home, he wants me to go home with him. I love that he thinks I should live with him. How precious is that. I love that when asked who was coming to his party I was one of the people he wanted to invite. I love that he looks at me and asks "where going?" and then the mandatory "why?". I love that the word(s?) whoo-whoo-whoo come out of his mouth at least 300 times a day.


I can't wait to see how this precious boy keeps growing. It is so much fun to watch. I am so thankful that for a season of my life this precious gift is an everyday part of my life.

Happy 3rd Birthday Justus!! I love you! Whoo-Whoo-Whoo!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Bacak said...

Thanks Amanda! These are a lot of cute pictures of our little man. I need to copy this post into his baby book to show him how loved he has been by so many people in his little life. Thanks for loving my kids!
jenn