Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lighting and I-45

Last night I drove to Houston to come see my brother. I love to drive, so the drive was nice, but the BEST part was that right after i got onto 45 it started lighting!! That made my favorite part of the drive just amazing (as well as something else). (Yes, I do like to drive on 45 and pretty much any other interstate, under all conditions) I absolutely loved it. It was really pretty. I enjoyed the pink and blue flashes that lit up the sky. I think I am a bit of a weather freak...I love when things fall from the sky (ie - rain, snow, hail) or when there is lighting...especially pretty lighting like last night's. I just hate hot weather and humidity....

So now I am off to hang out with my brother and probably get a bit wet...fun fun...maybe I will convince him how desperately I need to go to Sephora to get some make up...or at least to take me out for my birthday!!

No comments: