Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Super Cute Apartment Pt 2

(Continuation of The Super Cute Apartment Story) ...So before I could start painting, and while waiting for utilities. I moved all my stuff into the dining room so that Bekah could bring her stuff into the living room. That was a lot of work. After that was done, it was time to get ready to paint!! My sweet friend came over at the last minute to help!! I was so thankful!!





These (above) are some "before" pics. Notice the plastic drop cloth and blue paint tape in the last picture. Unfortunately we didn't tape the ceiling. I had bought this really cool edger that was supposed to eliminate the need for tape...it didn't. I will be going back with white paint around the random mess ups on my ceiling. Then we painted!!

There are no words to describe how excited I was about this...I was literally giddy. Why painting was so exciting to me I have no idea, but I was so excited that I went a little crazy. There were squeals of delight and joy coming from me. I am sure it was a funny thing to behold. It was great!!

So this is the beginning stages of my "rock star" room....


I must say that these pictures don't really do justice to the color of my walls. You have to see it. It is incredibly beautiful. To see the an example click here.

No comments: