Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ode to the awe-inspiring dryer

Yesterday was an amazing day. I had work, school, hung out with the Bacaks :), and then went to Target. I believe at Target, a miracle of sorts happened.



Now, you must know that I have had the same blow dryer since I was in 5th grade. It still works great, but I was randomly pondering an upgrade. I had heard about this unbelievable hair dryer, so I thought I would see if it was as great as I had heard. So, I shelled out the $60.00 for the new hair dryer. I got home and tried it out. Let me tell you, there was some divine intervention going on with my hair. Not only does this dryer dry, it detangles, straightens and makes my hair shiny. I got 5 compliments the first two mintues I was at work today. Even with the dreary humid weather. This is something.


I must admit, for someone who loves to shop, I skeptical about spending 60 bucks on a dryer when I had a functional one at home. It is COMPLETELY worth it. This is such a good investment, I could see my mom paying me for it, just because I will be wearing my hair down more frequently. I mean this thing just had my name all over it.


So, basically I have been praising God for my new dryer ever since then.



Oh yeah, did I mention that it's pink??!!!

No comments: