Sunday, January 07, 2007

whew...



I can't believe we are already a week into January...crazy. It has been a bit crazy, but mostly a lot of fun. Today I went to the park for a bit to play with my new camera! Fun!! :) I enjoyed watching the ducks for a minute. It reminded me of the book 'Make Way for Ducklings'. Segway into the fact that I think I am going to postpone the spring break trip until this summer. I think the timing will be better then. I am going to keep praying about it though. We will see what happens.
One of the things I got for Christmas was The Little Mermaid on DVD. (VERY EXCITING :) ) Tonight I finally got to watch it, which was nice. It is by far my favorite disney movie of ALL time. I love it. The song part of your world is my favorite part. It describes so much of my life. It is the cry of my heart in so many ways. I am thankful that I am not home yet. I can't wait to see what it will be like though.
Do you ever have those nights when there are things or a thing bouncing around in your head, and quite probably your heart too, that keep you awake, or from getting a good sleep? They don't always have to be "bad" things, or stressful things, sometimes it is just "stuff". Last night was one of those nights for me. I was completely restless. There was no profound thoughts in my head, I just kept roving.
Hey, I have to go, but I hope you have a great week!!

No comments: