Saturday, January 20, 2007

Winter Weather

I am really loving this winter weather. It is so great. It has been so good to have a winter season this year. I am thankful. I love to see the way God works things out, the way he consistently provides. It is a blessing. I have loved seeing this at living hope in the last few months. I am so thankful for the wonderful relationships that I have made through living hope. I think this semester will be crazy, but I know God will see me through. I must admit I am not crazy about many of my classes, but I am going to choose to persevere. I can do all things, (even math), through him who strengthens me! Random thought: my toes are cold. I think I am going to put on some socks; but, not just any socks, my fuzzy pink socks!! :) Get excited! Okay, so I am going to go and take the two pretests I need to take for my math classes. Yay homework. (not so much...)
Night!!

No comments: