Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!
I love Valentines Day, even single. I think it is fun to see everyone wear red. I like to wear red too. I think that it is nice that there is a day that you get gifts just for being you. Who does not love that?

I love holidays in general. They are so great. Think about it...Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, 4th of July, MY BIRTHDAY!!, and then Thanksgiving...what is not to love?!

So today, I have a Valentines day first. I have a test today. A calculus test. In exactly 30 minutes. I am blogging to calm myself. I struggle with test anxiety, especially in math. So hopefully prayer and blogging right before will prevent stress. We'll see.

After my test though, I get to go hang out with Jenn! This is probably the best test recovery method I have ever heard of. It will be great...there will be the making of chocolate covered strawberries. And then, lots of wonderful girls will come over and we will hang out and appreciate not being alone on Valentines Day, because Jenn is wonderful enough to have us over. Thanks Jenn!! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Bacak said...

It was great having you & Bekah for Valentine's Day! It was fun! The strawberries were amazing!
jenn