Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow, oh the Snow!!!!

I talked to my Mom today. As I was walking across campus in the 50 degree weather. She delighted in telling me that it is snowing at home. Is it snowing in College Station? No, of course not!! She told me about how she got to sit and watch the beautiful snow fall last night. It made me a bit sad. Then, she calls me tonight, to say, "I am driving home in the snow"....it is so nice. All I have to say to THAT is why call just to flaunt that you get snow and I don't?

Now, I realize that in less than two years, I will probably have more snow on my hands than I know what to do with, but, nevertheless, it isn't fair. I want snow. Yes, I am coveting my Mom's snow.

Here's hoping you get some snow...or at least your equivalent of snow....

No comments: